The Gauteng health department says it is in the process of tracing more than 1,300 Matriculants, who attended the Ballito Rage event in KwaZulu-Natal. The event came to an end last week Friday, and has since been dubbed a super-spreader event, after more than 90 people, who attended the festival, tested positive for Covid-19 afterwards.

Published on


Add Smile FM on Google

 

 

 

Latest articles

Pressure on the Springboks as Rugby’s Greatest Rivalry moves to Cape Town

 Springbok coach Rassie Erasmus says his team has been in difficult positions before and knows exactly what is required to keep the Rugby Championship...

Specialised hazardous materials (Hazmat) equipment handed over

 The Western Cape Government has handed over specialised hazardous materials (Hazmat) equipment to the Cape Winelands District Municipality. This is as part of its...

Team on board S.A. Agulhas II arrive safely at Marion Island

   The team on board S.A. Agulhas II have arrived safely at Marion Island. The M83 team arrived earlier this month. They are ready to...