Next round of the R350 Covid-19 special grants reopens on Friday, 6 August

Published on


Add Smile FM on Google

The Minister of Social Development, Lindiwe Zulu says applications for the next round of the R350 Covid 19 grant reopens on Friday, 6 August.

President Cyril Ramaphosa earlier announced that the grant would be paid until the end of March next year.

Zulu says the expectations are that the first payouts will be made in the last week of August.

The previous grant expired on 30 April 2021, which means that everyone who has applied before must apply for the grant again.

Latest articles

Pressure on the Springboks as Rugby’s Greatest Rivalry moves to Cape Town

 Springbok coach Rassie Erasmus says his team has been in difficult positions before and knows exactly what is required to keep the Rugby Championship...

Specialised hazardous materials (Hazmat) equipment handed over

 The Western Cape Government has handed over specialised hazardous materials (Hazmat) equipment to the Cape Winelands District Municipality. This is as part of its...

Team on board S.A. Agulhas II arrive safely at Marion Island

   The team on board S.A. Agulhas II have arrived safely at Marion Island. The M83 team arrived earlier this month. They are ready to...