Breaking News: Acting Minister in the Presidency, Khumbudzo Ntshavheni has announced that Cabinet agreed to lift the suspension of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine programme. She says Health Minister, Zweli Mkhize will announce the recommencement of the programme. She says the programme would continue as soon as the department was ready. This was decided on Wednesday at Cabinet’s first physical meeting since the outbreak of Covid-19.

Published on


Add Smile FM on Google

 

 

Latest articles

Specialised hazardous materials (Hazmat) equipment handed over

 The Western Cape Government has handed over specialised hazardous materials (Hazmat) equipment to the Cape Winelands District Municipality. This is as part of its...

Team on board S.A. Agulhas II arrive safely at Marion Island

   The team on board S.A. Agulhas II have arrived safely at Marion Island. The M83 team arrived earlier this month. They are ready to...

Major review finds vaping leads to poorer respiratory health among children

 A major review by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has found consistent evidence linking vaping among children and young people to...